Boot Campaign’s cornerstone Health and Wellness Program provides personalized treatment to Veterans and their families to treat diverse health challenges as a result of:
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Trauma-based insomnia
- Chronic pain
- Substance abuse
Utilizing a holistic, time intensive, and highly customized method, Boot Campaign ensures each Veteran is uniquely cared for to address their most immediate needs first while improving their quality of life for the long-term.
GET HELP, YOU MATTER
Boot Campaign serves Veterans of any era and any branch and we are committed to making sure you get the individualized treatment you deserve. Click “Get Help” to get started.
THE POWER OF PERSONALIZATION
Individualized Treatment Plans May Include:
- Individual and couples therapy
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
- Memory training with a speech language pathologist and brain injury specialist
- Fitness training with a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Nutrition guidance with certified dieticians
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Individual coaching with experts in whole body wellness and functional medicine
A recent report from Brown University’s Cost of War project shows that more than four times the number of those who raised their right hand to protect and defend our freedoms have died on home soil by their own hand than those who were killed in action since 9/11.
Boot Campaign incorporates mental, physical and familial well-being care in a timely, compassionate, and individualized manner so that suicide does not seem like the only option.
In 2022, 100% of candidates who completed the Health & Wellness program reported they would recommend the program to a friend. 95% cited they felt improvement in the following areas via standardized measures: anger, anxiety, cognitive function, depression, meaning and purpose, PTSD, quality of life, sleep and use of alcohol.
IN THEIR WORDS
“Boot Campaign gave me the tools specific to what I needed and what I was going through.”
– Tim Travis, U.S. Army Veteran, Health & Wellness Program Participant
There are compassionate people and mission-driven organizations available to provide confidential help to you or a loved one in crisis. Please know that you are not alone.
If you or someone you know are in crisis, call or text the toll-free Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 9-8-8 (press 1 for Veteran specific needs) or chat online 988lifeline.org/chat.